As an intern, we offer you an insight into the daily working life of a project engineer, which go far beyond the lecture. You get the opportunity to participate independently in the realization of our projects.
What we expect:
- Knowledge in process engineering basics of recycling and disposal technology (environmental engineering sciences)
- and/or knowledge in structural fundamentals in the field of water and waste technology (civil engineering)
- Interdisciplinary and independent operation
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Motivation and team spirit
What you should expect:
- Varied and challenging projects
- Practical and interesting activities
- site visits and project supervision on site
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
If you are interested and for any questions you can always contact us!
Dennis Wegkamp M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0) 241 / 97889 - 16